AstikorCarts Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a mod by MennoMax and pau101. It aims to improve the movement in Minecraft by adding some horse carts.
The Player Transport seems to be always an aspect cared by lots of players. It is because means of transport are also an important element that needs to have in a game like Minecraft. You don’t want to walk long distances to explore stuff. Therefore, it is necessary to have some vehicles to use. Horse carts are great vehicles for you to try.
- Read more: Useful Railroads Mod
The horse carts are brought by AstikorCarts with different types such as:
- Supply Cart: There is a double chest inventory on this cart. Besides, it features space for you to carry a friend with you on it.
- Plow: This cart allows you to place hoes and shovels in its inventory slots. You can make dirt a path to link places together.
- Animal Cart: You can use this type of cart to carry your friends or pets. Then, you can go explore the world together.
Here is how to use the carts:
- You use R to attach or detach carts. You can alter this hotkey in the controls if you want.
- You press sprint while riding to turn on/off slow mode if the cart is moving at a fast speed. Go to the mod’s settings to change the speed if you want.
- When you want a non-vanilla entity to drag the cart, you can include it in the entity list in the mod’s settings.
AstikorCarts will operate well in the game as long as Minecraft Forge is installed.
How to install AstikorCarts [Horse Carts] Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see AstikorCarts [Horse Carts] Mod installed.
AstikorCarts [Horse Carts] Mod Free Download Links