ArmorPlus Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 brings nothing but new sets of armor you can craft by using various materials. You can get them from beating bosses and mobs.
It is important to equip your Minecraft character with enough armor, tools, and weapons. However, it seems that the armor collection in the game is not quite diverse yet. Therefore, you need to try more sets of armor brought by ArmorPlus. All the new sets are made by utilizing various materials brought by the mod or even vanilla materials. You can achieve them all after you have defeated bosses and powerful mobs. Besides, you will have chances to get them from your expedition and crafting.
Although the mod is quite simple, it still gives a bit more variety to the game. You should put on your character some forms of armor and equipment prior to the start of an adventure. Unlike the common armor and tools in vanilla Minecraft, this mod lets you use them as much as you want.
The mod provides you with some sets of armor such as:
- Lapis Armor
- Obsidian Armor
- Redstone Armor
- Super Star Armor
- Coal Armor
- Emerald Armor
- Guardian Armor
- Ender Dragon Armor
- Lava Armor
- The Ultimate Armor
- Reinforced Vanilla Armors
ArmorPlus has some requirements based on the versions you want to use:
- Minecraft Forge Installer
- TheDragonLib and GeckoLib (version 1.16.3/4)
- The DragonLib (version 1.12.2)
- Forelin and TheDragonLib (version 1.11.2)
How to install ArmorPlus Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see ArmorPlus Mod installed.
sokratis12GR Free Download Links