Armor Toughness Bar Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 supplies every user with a new bar called Armor Toughness. It appears above the Hunger bar to give assistance to numerous levels up to 100+.
Armor Toughness Bar
It’s not obligatory to use the edition with Attribute Fix. You should connect with that item or nothing above 20 can pop up because of the vanilla cap.
In 2.0, it’s currently available with a config so you can modify the color overlay.
2.1 supplemented a setting to hide empty icons.
Armor Toughness Bar is a mod for Armor, Tools, and Weapons. It provides an Armor Toughness bar. Download and install Minecraft Forge at first!
How to install Armor Toughness Bar Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Armor Toughness Bar Mod installed.
Armor Toughness Bar Mod Free Download Links