Apec Mod 1.8.9 is a Minecraft mod that makes some changes to the in-game GUI. Now, it will become more suitable for Hypixel Skyblock.
Although this Cosmetic mod is quite small and simple, it is still worth a try. It is a nice project that the author has been working on. So, you should apply it to the game if you want to make some changes to the GUI. By changing it, it will become more suitable for the Skyblock experience.
Here is what the mod does:
- It implements an HP and MP bar to the game.
- It eliminates the scoreboard. Whatever it displays, you will see them appearing in a more attractive way.
- The hunger and health bar don’t have rendering anymore.
- The mod also displays potion effects on the screen as well as adds an inventory traffic list to the game.
- You will see some warning icons for several things such as Inventory Full, Trade Requests, a large number of coins on you, etc.
- By using the right Ctrl, you can toggle the GUI interface.
- The GUIs of NPC are customizable.
Apec is a mod for Forge. Hence, make sure you already had Minecraft Forge before you apply the mod to the game.
How to install Apec Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Apec Mod installed.
Apec Mod Free Download Links