By installing Anvil Patch – lawful Mod 1.12.2, you can feel comfortable to enchant or repair items in the anvil. It is because there is no growth in XP cost.
There are plenty of Miscellaneous mods for Minecraft with different purposes. The mod mentioned above is one of them you may want to try. If you don’t want to spend much XP on enchanting or fixing items in the anvil, then you should use the modification. Basically, the mod does the same thing as UpcraftLP and nerdhubmc’s Anvil Fix did before. However now, it will perform in a better way.
You will not see the way the vanilla anvil logic is done in this mod. Instead, it changes that way. Due to that change, you will not have to pay any costs for repairing or enchanting items. Not only that, but the mod also removes the cap of level on the anvil. In other words, you can do the fixes or enchantments at level 40 or a certain higher level.
Before you use Anvil Patch – lawful, you need to know some other information about it. Since it uses Forge methods, if you are in the creative mode, you cannot use inefficient enchantments on items. Also, the mod can go along with the Ender IO Dark Steel Anvil due to using the same vanilla logic. The last thing to note is the installation of Minecraft Forge, which must be done beforehand.
How to install Anvil Patch – lawful Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Anvil Patch – lawful Mod installed.
Anvil Patch – lawful Mod Free Download Links