This Minecraft mod gives you a whole new map to play with your friend or maybe alone. Minecraft mods 1.16.1 has a map that contains many weird simplices that you need to find out what it is. You can’t explore the map on foot because it is a massive map.
There are some matches on this map and only be shown when you visit the right point. Antique Atlas Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.12.2 also has some unique items that you can craft. They all help you to be safer on your way. You can prepare one of these things if you want to:
- Crafting Recipe: this item can help you to choose the right Recipe and article.
- Cloning: this item will help you create a clone anywhere you want. You can leave one at your home to ensure you are not going to lose it on your journey.
- Combining: this one helps you create a new item by combining two more like the original one.
I hope all this review can help you to easier explore the Atlas map. Good luck, my friend!
How to install Antique Atlas Mod:
- Install Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders Mod on your computer.
- Navigate to your Minecraft game folder.
- Move the mod (.zip file) to the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- Operate Minecraft and click on the mods button.
Download Antique Atlas Mod 1.14.4/1.11.2/1.10.2 for free here:
Antique Atlas Mod Free Download Links