Antique Atlas Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 rolled out a craftable item called Antique Atlas. It’s possible for you to enable and use a special map screen for navigation.
With the new modification, you can navigate the map by clicking and dragging. Scrolling wheel to zoom in or out.
Besides, on-screen buttons will allow you to add, clear, hide markers, or export the map to an image file. The file will be in PNG format and comprise a map of the existing dimension.
The main object will appear around you after choosing a single biome representing each group of 16×16 blocks. Custom biomes will run automatically with a default texture, depending on the type registered in Forge BiomeDictionary.
The creation began as a spin-off from a mod project Quest. To learn more Quest-related stuff, try out Zelda Sword Skills! That utilizes Atlas API to mark points of Boss Dungeon.
There is a mini-map that will work when you place an Atlas into the of-hand slot. To turn it off, move to Mod Settings for AntiqueAtlasOverlay.
In v4.2.4, the author improved numerous settings.
Install Minecraft Forge, Fabric Modloader, and Fabric API to explore Antique Atlas, a mod for Adventure and RPG now!
How to install Antique Atlas Mod :
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Antique Atlas Mod installed.
Antique Atlas Mod Free Download Links