If you want to use the mods by AlcatrazEscapee, you have to install AlcatrazCore Mod 1.12.2. This core mod supports other mods to run smoothly.
AlcatrazEscapee is an excellent modder in Minecraft gaming community. He has succeeded in launching various modifications to serve players and help them play the game better. In all his mods, he realized they could share the same set of code. Therefore, he decided to release a simple code library to help his mods run easily. Besides, the library mod can allow him to edit and update the mods without any trouble.
The API and Library mod mentioned above is AlcatrazCore. Its main objective is to assist with forge registries or model registration. Thanks to it, the author will have simple base classes with some implementations. By using it, the author’s life becomes much easier. If you want to run other mods of this author, you have to install AlcatrazCore in advance. Also, for the usage of this core mod, you must install Minecraft Forge beforehand.
How to install AlcatrazCore Mod Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see AlcatrazCore Mod installed.
AlcatrazCore Mod Free Download Links