Aether Continuation 1.12.2 is a mod full of fantastic features and challenges to explore. It took inspiration from the original Aether mod.
The reason why this mod was made
According to the author of the mod mentioned above, the Aether II is a great mod to try. However, he is still into the original Aether mod because of its simplicity. Since the original did not get any updates, he tried to find out a new port called Aether Legacy. For this new port, there are no improvements. Therefore, the author made a decision on creating an Addons mod for the port. It is called Aether Continuation. This addon will add lots of useful decorative blocks as well as objects to the mod.
What does Aether Continuation have?
A wide range of Skyroot stuff and other cool features are what this mod comes with. They are:
- Various Skyroot things to explore such as Skyroot Doors, Skyroot Chests, Skyroot Signs, and Skyroot Trapdoors.
- The mod also features some Holystone Levers.
- Skyroot and Holystone Buttons: They function like their corresponding Wood and Stone replicas.
- Skyroot and Holystone Pressure Plates: The way they function is the same as their corresponding Wood and Stone replicas.
- Zanite Doors: These doors function like iron doors.
- Zanite Pressure Plate: Only players can enable this plate.
- Zanite Trapdoors: They function like iron trapdoors.
- Ambrosium Block: This is cosmetic storage releasing light.
- Skyroot Beds: These beds can be used for sleep in the Aether. They have many colors and can blow up in other dimensions.
- Zanite Bars: You use these bars for decoration.
- Aetherion Chest: If you open this chest, you will get an exclusive inventory.
- Aetherium Core: You use this to create the Aetherion Chest.
- Cockatrice food: This food now releases Raw/Burnt Cockatrice. If you eat it, you will get poisoned.
Aether Continuation allows you to configure anything you want. Its operation in the game counts on Minecraft Forge and The Aether. So, you need to complete those requirements before you use the mod.
How to install Aether Continuation Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Aether Continuation Mod installed.
Aether Continuation Mod Free Download Links