Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 offers a new tech to make exploring or mining worlds with planets in the game more exciting. It’s possible to build and carry out more!
Possibilities in Advanced Rocketry
Gives the player a playfield where they can mine and discover planets with moons. Additionally, they are able to travel to these locations by using rockets or warp ships. It’s necessary to create them.
Remember to set up space stations before looking down any area from above!
Building custom rockets with parts you want as well!
Features implemented at present
Asteroid mining missions
Custom recipes via XML
Multiblock machines to generate pieces
Multiple solar systems
Supports RF and ICE2 assistance for multiblock
XML planet specification
Advanced Rocketry is a player transport mod that requires LibVulpes and Minecraft Forge to work.
How to install Advanced Rocketry Mod:
- First of all, confirm you’ve got Minecraft Forge installed
- Locate the Minecraft application folder
- On a Windows window, go to Run on the Start Menu, then type% appdata% and click Run.
- On a Mac Open Finder window, hold Alt and left-click on Go and then go to Library on the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Drop the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Advanced Rocketry Mod installed.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Free Download Links